Thursday, May 27, 2010

University of Utah Monster Jam...

My amazingly talented and beyond gorgeous cousin Cassie asked me to take some pictures at their Monster Jam dress rehearsal. This concert was a benefit to raise money for their piano program. And it was amazing! And I took so many pictures! I am still in the process of editing them, but thought I would post the handful I have made it through. I hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: